Pages

Welcome to my blog! You might be thinking, "365 Lemontinis? Is this a drinking game blog?" Nah. Just my upgraded concept of making lemonade when life hands you lemons. (Let's face it Lemontinis are much more exciting than plain ol' lemonade! And only if you are of age mind, I don't endorse underage drinking!!) I hope this will be a fun, creative outlet for me and that anyone reading it gets a kick out of it too. My "Maiden" post was on New Years Eve 2011 and it explains my motivation for this blog (in rather great detail, sorry.) I'll be writing one post a day for the duration of 2012, squeezing the deliciousness out of life even when it's tough.

Thanks for reading!

Friday, March 23, 2012

because I love it





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts! Just remember to be nice or it's deletsies.